موضوعات: 9,217
نوشته ها: 156,053
کاربران: 5,710
آنلاين ها: 10
کاربر جديد:

هم اکنون شهروند ايريپابليک شويد

با مراجعه به ويکي از جديدترين آموزش ها و اطلاعات در خصوص ايريپابليک باخبر شويد.
صفحه خانگي اضافه به علاقمندي ها نقشه سايت

نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 5 , از مجموع 5

موضوع: Embassy of eIndia

Threaded View

نوشته ها
    مشاهده پروفايل}     افزودن به ليست دوستان   مشاهده گروه هاي اجتماعي
    تشکر

Thumbs up

Srry I have been apsent for some time...there have been some forum malfunctions.

All working now...

Allow me to represent the New India:

The newly elected president is hs1975.
    This month we also faced TO attempt...but, like the last 7 months we won this time as well.

A new thing in our administration represents this organization, president's office which will be used from now on by all future Indian presidents. The current gouvernment staff you can find in the official presidental newspaper.

The main goal of the new administration is something we never had-control over all Indian original territoires.

Some of our citizens organised this contest, I believe you know of it ...with all those advertisement they used.

These are just some signs of our rebirth.
    I am sure you want to know something about Karnatka, too.
    David Forde is the only neggotiator and the agreement has been made that usa will leave in 7-8 weeks-thats 5-6 weeks from now.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Sorry I have been apsent for some time...there have been some forum malfunctions.
    All working now...

Allow me to represent the New India:

The newly elected president is hs1975.
    This month we also faced TO attempt...but, like the last 7 months we won this time as well.

A new thing in our administration represents this organization, president's office which will be used from now on by all future Indian presidents. The current gouvernment members you can find in the official presidental newspaper.

The main goal of the new administration is something we never had-control over all Indian original territoires.

Some of our citizens organised this contest, I believe you know of it ...with all those advertisement they used.

These are just some signs of our rebirth.
    I am sure you want to know something about Karnatka, too.
    David Forde is the only neggotiator and the agreement has been made that usa will leave in 7-8 weeks-thats 5-6 weeks from now.

and...

Our two administrations(Iranian and Indian) have agreed to new peace conversations...wish us luck.

Jelen od Potoka,

ambassador to Phoenix countries and MoFA of India

2. 3 کاربر زیر از Jelen od Potoka برای این پست مفید تشکر کرده اند:

shahin777 (10/06/25),TrueEnzo (10/06/13),tstsst (10/07/01)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •